The United States is killing India’s domestic solar industry, according to industry analysts. New Dehli’s Center for Science and Environment (CSE) released a report Friday stating that the U.S. Export-Import Bank and Overseas Private Investment Corp. is using a $30-billion fund, fast start financing, set up by the U.N. Framework Convention on Climate Change intended to help developing countries overcome climate change difficulties.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013