The current PV industry consolidation is affecting every level of the PV value chain as well as pressuring the prospects for the CSP and CPV industries. Unfortunately, despite continued margin compression and a steady stream of PV manufacturer failures there is little consensus about pricing and many misunderstandings about it.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013