About one year ago, California made history by enacting a law that would require the highest amount of renewable energy to be incorporated into a state’s energy mix: 33 percent by 2020. That number is at least 8 percent higher than the next most aggressive state renewable portfolio standards and upwards of 10 percent more than the average renewable portfolio standard for all the states in the nation.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013