DANBURY, Conn. – August 27, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy newswire) FuelCell Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:FCEL) a global leader in the design, manufacture and service of ultra-clean, efficient and reliable fuel cell power plants, today urged support for The Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Infrastructure for America Act which is being introduced by U.S. Congressman John B. Larson and U.S. Senator Richard Blumenthal.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, Consolidated Edison Development announce solar partnership - May 21st, 2013
- Solar Stock SolarCity (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Keeps Rising - May 20th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: Solar City (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Gains on Goldman Sachs (GS) Funding News - May 17th, 2013
- Greensmith Boasts Growth in Energy Storage Sector - May 15th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: JA Solar (Nasdaq:JASO)Unveils New Cypress Module Series - May 14th, 2013