Komax Solar has developed a new, fully automatic stringer for 6-inch back contact cells. The contactless soldering technology as well as the ribbon handling technology was designed to minimize the thermo mechanical stress introduced into the solar cell. In addition, this back contact stringer adds the electrical isolation between the cells and the ribbons.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- Virtual Industries new WAFER-VAC wafer handling system offers wide applications - May 23rd, 2013
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013