On September 21, the LA Times ran a story about large-scale solar projects titled, “Taxpayers, ratepayers will fund California solar plants,” with the subhead: A new breed of prospectors — banks, insurers, utility companies — are receiving billions in subsidies while taxpayer and ratepayers are paying most of the costs. Critics say it’s a rip-off.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013