Solar Power International may be the best place in the country to be a solar installer. Hundreds of companies spent tens of thousands of dollars on booths, presentations, parties, and message crafting, all to get a consumer to use their product. The conference was an international product and service showcase, and installers were some of the most popular people there.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013