A $6.4 million Ex-Im Bank loan guarantee for the export of solar modules from West Coast-based SolarWorld Americas to Williams Industries Inc.-Williams EverGREEN Ltd. of St. Thomas, Barbados will establish the largest rooftop solar system south of Puerto Rico while supporting jobs at three U.S. companies.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013