Testimony at the October 3 hearing before the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) confirmed the misguided nature of government-imposed solar panel “dumping” tariffs and highlighted the dangers of antagonizing one of our strategic trade partners. With mere days to go before ITC’s final determination on the contentious tariffs issue, key members of the U.S. solar industry used the hearing to voice serious concern about the policy’s effects.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013