WALTHAM, Mass. – October 16, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy newswire) A123 Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:AONE), a developer and manufacturer of advanced Nanophosphate lithium iron phosphate batteries and systems, today announced that it has entered into an asset purchase agreement with Johnson Controls, Inc. (JCI) in a transaction valued at $125 million.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, Consolidated Edison Development announce solar partnership - May 21st, 2013
- Solar Stock SolarCity (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Keeps Rising - May 20th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: Solar City (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Gains on Goldman Sachs (GS) Funding News - May 17th, 2013
- Greensmith Boasts Growth in Energy Storage Sector - May 15th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: JA Solar (Nasdaq:JASO)Unveils New Cypress Module Series - May 14th, 2013