A new report released by GTM Research is forecasting that between now and the year 2015 approximately 180 PV module manufacturers across the globe will close operations or succumb to acquisition. The report, titled “Global PV Module Manufacturing 2013: Competitive Positioning, Consolidation and the China Factor,” analyzed over 300 PV module manufacturers in the United States, Europe, and Asia. According to the report, the current downturn in the worldwide PV manufacturing segment is likely to last until 2014.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013