King’s Cross railway station in London has a lot to be happy about today, celebrating the birth of the iconic and forward-thinking £1.3 million solar project, which boasts a 240-kW rooftop PV system. The project is part of a much larger £550 million redevelopment programme at Kings Cross railway, where £42 million was assigned to renovate the roof.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013