ST. LOUIS, MO – October 17, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy newswire) Republic Services (NYSE: RSG), a recycling and waste company that serves more than 200,000 households and 27,000 businesses in the St. Louis region, is investing nearly $25 million to enhance its fleet with 72 compressed natural gas (CNG) collection vehicles.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Solar Stock Q&A with CEO of XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Discussing Paradigm Shift in Solar Industry - May 22nd, 2013
- Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, Consolidated Edison Development announce solar partnership - May 21st, 2013
- Solar Stock SolarCity (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Keeps Rising - May 20th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: Solar City (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Gains on Goldman Sachs (GS) Funding News - May 17th, 2013
- Greensmith Boasts Growth in Energy Storage Sector - May 15th, 2013