MADISON, Wis. – October 22, 2012 (Investorideas.com renewable energy newswire) A licensing agreement for a novel renewable chemical and biofuel production method between Hyrax Energy and the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation promises to accelerate commercial development of the technology and lead to high-quality U.S. jobs.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Solar Stock Alert: Solar City (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Gains on Goldman Sachs (GS) Funding News - May 17th, 2013
- Greensmith Boasts Growth in Energy Storage Sector - May 15th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: JA Solar (Nasdaq:JASO)Unveils New Cypress Module Series - May 14th, 2013
- Solar Stock Trading Alert; Canadian Solar (CSIQ) on the Run - May 10th, 2013
- Electric Car Stock Trading Alert: Tesla Motors (TSLA) Revving up Investors - Stock Gains over 26% - May 9th, 2013