Précis:As the year-end approaches, so is the date of releasing the highly anticipated guidelines for the second phase of India’s Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM).
While project allocation for the first batch of phase two is set to take place before April 2013, the new guidelines are scheduled to be published by the end of 2012. How will phase two build upon phase one, what incentives will be introduced, and is there a scope for developing CSP outside of the solar mission framework?
A two-year leap
For a free demonstration and access to a free two week trial, please
click here.Image:Primary Event:Premium`:Premium
Last 5 posts in Concentrating Solar Power
- Land mitigation: what is best for the beasties? - May 17th, 2013
- Ain Beni Mathar - May 15th, 2013
- Taqa CSP Project - May 13th, 2013
- Kuwait’s solar journey comes to light - May 10th, 2013
- The design challenges of stop-start turbines for the CSP industry - May 3rd, 2013