The China Development Bank (CDB), largely considered to be the main engine behind the Chinese government’s economic development policies, has issued solar project developer Sky Solar Holdings a loan for 10 billion RMB (US$1.6 billion). The agreement, which runs until 2016, is being seen as a way for China to solve its problem of PV solar panel overcapacity while simultaneously ushering downstream development of its solar interests.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013