Product Briefing Outline: XeroCoat Technology has entered the solar energy market targeting the solar thermal and solar photovoltaic segments with its anti-reflective coatings. The XeroCoat anti-reflective coatings are claimed to increase conversion efficiency and, consequently, the power output of solar systems, while being of low cost. The combination of a single-layer optical coating and graded low refractive index enables XeroCoat’s anti-reflective coating to achieve the highest attainable optical performance for any type of solar cover glass, the company claims. XeroCoat is actively engaged in demonstrating the technology to several leading photovoltaic module and solar thermal system manufacturers.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- Virtual Industries new WAFER-VAC wafer handling system offers wide applications - May 23rd, 2013
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013