Solar Power Inc. has executed an amendment to its current supply agreement with Solyndra Inc., a manufacturer of CIGS (copper indium gallium selenide) thin-film solar photovoltaic (PV) panels. The amended agreement, signed July 24, 2008, has a product value of approximately US $325 million for the delivery of solar panels between 2008-2012 with yearly increasing volumes and decreasing price per watt of peak output.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013