Rocky Hill, Conn., September 8, 2008 – The Connecticut Clean Energy Fund (CCEF) announced today that the town of Wilton, Conn., has become the 34th municipality in the state to receive the designation of “Connecticut Clean Energy Community.” As a result of its commitment to clean energy, Wilton has earned a 3-kilowatt (kW) solar photovoltaic (PV) array valued at approximately $30,000 from the Connecticut Clean Energy Fund.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013