Product Briefing Outline: Linak and Lorentz have collaborated to produce a new linear actuator, the LA36, specifically designed for solar utility plant and harsh environments requiring solar tracking systems. The LA36 actuator is very sturdy making it possible for the LORENTZ to go from 18 m2 to 22 m2 solar panels, increase the solar panel surface area by just over one quarter.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- Camera system from VITRONIC provides retrofit solar cell colour classification - May 30th, 2013
- Virtual Industries new WAFER-VAC wafer handling system offers wide applications - May 23rd, 2013
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013