Rocky Hill, Conn., September 11, 2008– The Connecticut Clean Energy Fund (CCEF) today announced that the Greenwich Academy solar photovoltaic (PV) array it helped to fund is installed and successfully operating. The 27.6-kilowatt array is located on the new roof of the middle school building of the school and is connected to an interactive data monitoring system that will capture performance data, which, in turn, will be used to teach the students about solar energy generation.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013