Product Briefing Outline: Buerkle GmbH has introduced its multi-opening module laminator that can process both crystalline and thin-film photovoltaic cells. The ‘Ypsator’ system laminates up to 20 modules per cycle. On a surface area of 3.5m² per opening and five openings, manufacturers can produce 10 photovoltaic modules per batch at the same time. The total annual capacity is around 500,000 modules, which corresponds to an annual power capacity of 40 megawatts.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- Camera system from VITRONIC provides retrofit solar cell colour classification - May 30th, 2013
- Virtual Industries new WAFER-VAC wafer handling system offers wide applications - May 23rd, 2013
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013