Product Briefing Outline: Siemens AG has developed and manufactured inverters for photovoltaic applications since 1987. The latest products of this development are the SINVERT PV inverters, a family of three phase grid-connected inverters in the range of 60kVA up to 1700kVA. They already serve as central inverters in a large number of PV power plants. In Siemens’ SINVERT 1700 MS, four units of 420kVA act as a single 1.7MVA PV inverter. The combination of up to four single inverters working together maximizes performance, yield and availability.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013
- Huntsman develops a new encapsulating system for PV Inverters - April 18th, 2013