Neo Solar Power (NSP), a manufacturer of solar cells, announced that it has sealed a 7-year wafer supply contract with REC ScanWafer AS. Under the contract, REC will provide NSP with solar wafers for the period from January 1, 2009 to December 31, 2015.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013