JA Solar Holdings Co. Ltd. announced this week at Intersolar Europe that it is introducing a new family of high performance solar cells, dubbed “SECIUM.” The SECIUM solar cells enable substantially better spectral response at short wavelengths in comparison to standard solar cells, the company said.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013