Abengoa plans to make a bid to participate in a 500 megawatt solar power plant in Abu Dhabi.
According to Reuters, the company intends to do so before the deadline for the same closes in October.
Last 5 posts in Concentrating Solar Power
- Land mitigation: what is best for the beasties? - May 17th, 2013
- Ain Beni Mathar - May 15th, 2013
- Taqa CSP Project - May 13th, 2013
- Kuwait’s solar journey comes to light - May 10th, 2013
- The design challenges of stop-start turbines for the CSP industry - May 3rd, 2013