Lawrence, MA – August 4, 2010 – Solectria Renewables, LLC, the leading U.S. PV inverter manufacturer, announced today the installation of its commercial inverters at the first photovoltaic (PV) system with electric vehicle (EV) charging stations in the Southern United States. Solectria Renewables, in partnership with Outpost Solar, provided two (2) 13kW PVI grid-tied inverters for the 20.16kW system installed at Richland, LLC in Pulaski, Tennessee.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013