The Permit represents the conclusion of US Federal and State Permitting requirements for the JdF Cable and is a milestone achievement in the development of the 50 kilometre, 550 MW High Voltage Direct Current Light (“HVDC Light”) international submarine transmission cable.
Sea Breeze Power Corp. is pleased to announce that the United States Army Corps of Engineers has issued a Permit authorizing the installation of the Juan de Fuca Cable Project ("JdF Cable") on United States soil and seabed.
Last 5 posts in Renewable Energy Stocks
- Solar Stock Q&A with CEO of XsunX, Inc. (OTCQB: XSNX) Discussing Paradigm Shift in Solar Industry - May 22nd, 2013
- Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, Consolidated Edison Development announce solar partnership - May 21st, 2013
- Solar Stock SolarCity (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Keeps Rising - May 20th, 2013
- Solar Stock Alert: Solar City (NasdaqGM: SCTY) Gains on Goldman Sachs (GS) Funding News - May 17th, 2013
- Greensmith Boasts Growth in Energy Storage Sector - May 15th, 2013