Product Briefing Outline: Op-tection has developed a brand new solar cell sorter to meet the demand for increasing cell sorting needs in terms of speed and automation. The OSIS Sorter EL-1800 system inspects and sorts’ solar cells automatically based on user defined quality parameters. Recently one of the first new generation sorters successfully entered production at a leading German PV manufacturer.
Last 5 posts in Photovoltaic
- TI offers first reconfigurable DC arc detect reference solution - May 16th, 2013
- Sol Voltaics gallium arsenide nanomaterial to be low-cost ink process for solar cells - May 9th, 2013
- Hanwha Q CELLS ‘Q.PRO-G3’ series module comes in a lighter and slimmer design - May 2nd, 2013
- Manufacturing the Solar Future: a snapshot of a vibrant industry - April 25th, 2013
- Huntsman develops a new encapsulating system for PV Inverters - April 18th, 2013