Advent Solar Inc. announced that it has signed an agreement with Deutsche Solar AG, a subsidiary of SolarWorld AG. Under the agreement, Deutsche Solar will provide Advent Solar with its SOLSIX wafers through 2018. The total value of the deal is more than US $350 million.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013