Part 1 of this article  by Adnan Adla, PhD, Newport Spectra-Physics GmbH, is a discussion of needed hardware for quantum efficiency (QE) measurement from light beam generation to its absorption by the cell under test. Part 2 continues this discussion for the detection system and bias light source. Furthermore, ways for improving QE measurement accuracy will be discussed.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013