Hunterdon Central Regional High School, one of the largest high schools in New Jersey, and HelioSage, a developer of solar energy projects in the mid-Atlantic, have commissioned a 55 kilowatt solar array on the roof of the school’s junior-senior science wing. The solar array, which will be owned, operated and maintained by HelioSage, furthers Hunterdon Central’s track record of innovative, cost-effective facility management, and positions the school as a leader in sustainable operations.
Last 5 posts in Solar News
- NLP Solar Sales Training | 2 Loan Programs | Live Webinar April 17th & 18th - April 6th, 2013
- The Limits of Renewable Energy: A Call for Research and Development - April 5th, 2013
- The Regulatory Energy Reform Imperative - April 5th, 2013
- BrightSource Shelves Another Major CSP Project - April 4th, 2013
- New Survey: Republican Voters Support Action on Clean Energy, Climate Change - April 4th, 2013