Save the Earth’s Giants: A Metaverse Art Campaign to Protect the Elephant Ecosystem

0

The Good Society launches Giants of the Metaverse, Fine Arts NFTs, envisioned by artist Marjan Moghaddam, all proceeds will go to participating nonprofits

The Good Society launches Giants of the Metaverse, Fine Arts NFTs, envisioned by artist Marjan Moghaddam, all proceeds will go to participating nonprofits

Yesterday November 17, The Good Society – a community of artists, creatives and activists dedicated to global change through innovative programming – launched a campaign to support three projects needed to “re-wild” and protect elephants, as well as to increase food security for locals. Led by 3 participating nonprofit organizations, the Aspinall Foundation, Space for Giants and the Wildlife Conservation Foundation of Tanzania, funds will all go directly to conservations with the aim of prioritizing the protection and maintenance of ecosystems natural and elephants. Read the support steps below.

Created in collaboration with renowned and influential digital artist Marjan Moghaddam, the collection, #GiantsoftheMetaverse, is a visionary collection of Nfts fine art in support of the giants of the earth, elephants. Imagined by the artist herself, images of African and Asian elephants are transposed into 3dCG, AI GAN, Glitch, Meme and Post Net Art – pictorial compositions exploring emerging ideas from the metaverse – in the hope to support the mission.

Projects that will be funded by the mission include: #Backtothewild led by the Aspinall Foundation which aims to reintroduce captive animals to their natural habitats and save endangered animals in southern Africa. Human-Elephant Conflict led by Space for Giants which aims to reduce areas of conflict between elephants and small farms by building solar-powered electric fences around crops, thereby protecting elephants and increasing food security for locals. Finally, Ranger Development and Growth led by the Wildlife Conservation Foundation of Tanzania aims to increase the security of elephants for their protection.

How to support:

1. Get the link from our Twitter account or a trusted friend/source

2. “Giants of the Metaverse” NFT Currency

3. Receive (2) two links (shown on achievement screen)

4. Share the (2) two links with (2) two people

Note: Links have a lifespan of (2) two hours

The only way to participate is to pledge 1000 tezos (cryptocurrency). 70% (the remaining 30% goes to planting trees for the Great Green Wall in Africa + team expenses to lead the campaign) of proceeds will go to non-profit organizations and the person receiving a donation. digital art. There will be an auction in December where NFT holders can bid on (10) ten unique experiences that are attached to NFT animations from the “Giants of the Metaverse” NFT collection created by digital artist Marjan Moghaddam.

Share.

Comments are closed.