Topel’s State-of-the-Art Facility Now Open, Grand Reopening Saturday | Mills Lake Chief

0

The one constant in any business when it’s been around for more than 70 years is change, and for Topel’s Service Center, Inc., there’s been a lot of that recently. The company’s new facility, 1110 S. Main St., located where the original service center was built in 1948, will hold a grand reopening, open to the public, on Saturday, September 24 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. .

Topel’s Service Center, Inc. was established on January 1, 2003 as a second generation towing and repair business for Topel’s Lakeside Service. Cliff Topel, Dan Topel’s father, began operating in September 1948 as a maintenance facility for farm tractors and automobiles. Today the business is owned by Dan and Tara Topel.

Share.

Comments are closed.